Part of our continued success is the strength of our ties with our close partners. Our venue is part of the Pegasus Leisure Group, owned by the Melbourne Racing Club. Our Members enjoy the benefits provided by Pegasus Rewards. We are committed to the highest levels of responsible service and customer care. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure our staff deliver our services in a manner that maximizes customer enjoyment in a social environment and minimizes the potential for harm.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
The Stoneys Club Hotel maintains that the responsible service of alcohol is a responsibility shared by both the venue and the customer. For our part, we are committed to the service of alcohol to our customers in a professional and responsible manner, complying with all applicable laws and adhering to endorsed Liquor Service Codes of Practice. We recognize that alcohol abuse and alcohol consumption by minors are serious social issues. Our staff are trained in Responsible Service of Alcohol and actively promote responsible alcohol consumption by our customers. We also require current valid photographic proof of age identification to be provided by young adults before they are supplied with alcohol at our venue.
- Australian Hotels Association (Vic) Self Exclusion Program
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (English)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Arabic)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Chinese)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Greek)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Italian)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Spanish)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Turkish)
- Responsible Gaming Code of Conduct (Vietnamese)
- Keno Code of Conduct
- Keno Rules of Play