Here is how we can continue to enjoy our venues safely from Monday, 29 June, 2020.
- Our capacity will continue to be capped at 20 people per enclosed space & we reopen our Sports Bar & TAB
- Bistro bookings are essential and have a maximum of 10 people per table
- Table service will be offered with the ability to view the menu, order and pay online
- Sanitising stations in venue and increased cleaning throughout
- Floor markings & signage will be displayed reinforcing 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- All staff are Infection Control – Covid 19 trained
- Please note kids playgrounds are not currently operating
- Gaming will reopen 20 July as per Government guidelines (subject to change)
WELCOME TO STONEY'S
Stoney’s is located in beautiful Bacchus Marsh Victoria, approximately 50km west of Melbourne. Set on the edge of the Werribee River, the hotel captures the tranquility of the town’s traditional relaxed garden market character.
Recently renovated in 2018, Stoney’s has become a great venue within the local community. Offering a family friendly environment, great service and a relaxed atmosphere for all to enjoy.
Boasting magnificent modern facilities including a large bistro now complimented with a new alfresco area filled with a number of hanging baskets and beautiful greenery. Not to mention a designated kid’s area making it the perfect place for a drink, something to eat or that special occasion.
A number of function spaces, each one individual in their style, a spacious Sports Bar dedicated for the growing sports market, TAB facilities, beer garden and more.